Iron syrup for children with orange, pear and nettle from 6 months, 250 ml, 25 mg/10 ml
14.08€ Price excl. VAT: 14.08€
- iron syrup is suitable from 6 months age for the whole family (4 months if advised by doctor)
- high bioavailability stomach friendly iron bisglycinate with good absorption
- iron bisglycinate has at least two times higher absorption compared to other iron salts
- natural vitamin C from orange
- 10 ml = 25 mg of iron
- 1 bottle = 25 days
- 1 bottle = 5 cents to Children´s Charity Foundation in Estonia 🙂
- product can be mixed with e.g. smoothie for small children (without dairy and added calcium)
Natural ingredients. Product is free from artificial additives, preservatives and sweeteners. Free from lactose, casein, yeast, soy, GMO, corn, gelatin and animal byproducts. Naturally gluten free. Content of iron and vitamin C has been tested in laboratory.
Consult with a healthcare practitioner before using iron. Read more about how to use iron from HERE.
Food supplement is not a source of vitamin K1. 10ml of syrup includes less than 0,7 mcg of vitamin K1 (RDA 70-140 mcg).
Read more about nettle and natural vitamin K1 from HERE.
Ingredients: Orange juice concentrate , pear juice concentrate , water, nettle tea (Estonia, Urtica dioica) , iron (iron bisglycinate)
grown without synthetic pesticides and fertilizers
Dose daily or every other day:
From 6 months – 10 ml includes:
25 mg of iron (iron bisglycinate)* – 179% daily reference intake for adults
25 mg of natural vitamin C** – 26% daily reference intake for adults
*312/250% 6 months-5 yo/6-13 yo children
**56/30% 6 months-9 yo/10-13 yo children
Instructions for medical personnel:
For infants and toddlers 3-6mg/kg, suggested dose 3 mg/kg.
According to new research, absorption of iron is better when iron is dosed every other day as a one-time dose. Dosing every other day is highly recommended also to people, who suffer from inflammatory bowel diseases.
There are no reviews yet.