Vitamin C facial serum with Estonian nettle extract, 30 ml
40.00€ Price excl. VAT: 40.00€
FOUNDATION OF NÔGEL, WHICH ALL STARTED FROM IN 2017
Anne&Stiil Beauty Award 2023 Best domestic beauty product
Buduaar Beauty Award 2023 Best Estonian product
Tallinn University Applied Research Projects winner 2020
Vitamin C facial serum with unique and innovative Estonian nettle extract – first on the market! First clinically and dermatologically tested vitamin C serum in innovative airless glass bottle!
Vitamin C facial serum includes high stability Ecocert certified vitamin C, ascorbyl glucoside, which is much more gentle to your skin compared to other forms of L-ascorbic acid used in (natural) cosmetics. Strong antioxidants, natural plant extracts, tamarind fruit seed polysaccharide and hyaluronic acid help to diminish fine lines and protect your skin from premature aging, lighten dark spots and pigmentation by brightening skin complexion and offering plenty of immediate and long-term moisturizing.
Facial serum is oil-free and does not clog pores. Serum is based on organic aloe vera and organic Estonian birch sap.
Product includes Ecocert/Cosmos certified and Estonian organic ingredients. Several ingredients used in the serum have been clinically tested. Developed, tested and produced in Estonia!
INCI: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Water, Betula Alba Birch Juice (Birch)*, Ascorbyl glucoside*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Potassium Hydroxide*, Alcohol*, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract (Nettle)**, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Twig Extract (Witch Hazel), Sodium Levulinate*, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Sodium Anisate*, Sodium Citrate*, Superoxide Dismutase*, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysachharide*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract (Kakadu Plum)*, Spirulina Platensis Extract (Algae)*, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Xanthan Gum*, Citric Acid*, Malic acid*
- Estonian nettle extract
- Vitamin C stabilized form ascorbyl glucoside
- Kakadu plum extract
- spirulina extract
- antioxidant superoxide dismutase
- tamarind fruit seed polysaccharide
- witch hazel extract
- hyaluronic acid
VITAMIN C FACIAL SERUM
- evens and clarifies skin tone
- reduces pigmentation and dark spots (especially new pigmentation that is caused by sun)
- offers plenty of immediate and long-term moisture
- neutralizes the impact of oxidative stress and helps to prevent premature aging
- helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- reduces acne and imperfections
- is oil-free and does not clog pores
- is clinically and dermatologically tested in Estonia
WHY VITAMIN C?
Vitamin C is one of the most favourite vitamins for dermatologists and for a reason! Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which reduces the impact of free radicals causing oxidative stress that our skin faces every day such as pollution. These free radicals damage our skin and cause premature aging. Vitamin C is mainly used in skin care to clarify and even skin tone, reduce pigmentation, as an anti-age ingredient and to reduce imperfections (pimples, acne).
We use Ecocert certified vitamin C stabilized form, ascorbyl glucoside, which is much gentler to your skin compared to other L-ascorbic acid forms. Ascorbyl glucoside is the best performing vitamin C form in clinical studies that has all three properties common to vitamin C: antioxidant and protection of free radicals, increase in collagen production, decrease in pigmentation. Unlike oil-soluble ascorbyl palmitate in case it was found in in-vitro studies that it may be even harmful in case contact with sun UVB rays occurs and which did not change to pure vitamin C when in contact with skin (did not rise the concentration of pure vitamin C in skin), in-vitro studies have found that ascorbyl glucoside is absorbed via skin and changes to pure vitamin C – the good properties come from here.
- is a strong antioxidant that protects our skin from signs of premature aging
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- is essential for collagen production
- reduces skin imperfections (acne)
- reduces pigmentation
- evens and brightens skin tone
Product´s content of derivative of vitamin C is 15% that gives the product its powerful properties.
ESTONIAN NETTLE EXTRACT
In co-operation with Estonian University of Life Sciences Estonian nettle extract was developed for the very first time from local organic wild nettle. The extract has been prepared at an optimal concentration that includes the highest amount of antioxidants and polyphenols.
- anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling properties
- high content of antioxidants and polyphenols
- helps to maintain collagen production and therefore to reduce signs of aging
- rich in silicon that is used in scar prevention and treatment
Birch sap includes natural antioxidants, electrolytes, different sugars and also vitamin C.
- moisturizing and anti-aging properties
- in vivo studies have found that birch sap improves skin elasticity and promotes cell renewal process
ALOE VERA JUICE
Aloe vera is a well-known ingredient in skin care.
- moisturizing and calming properties
- anti-inflammatory and skin damage repairing properties that make it ideal for the base of vitamin C serum together with Estonian birch sap
KAKADU PLUM EXTRACT – clinically tested ingredient
Kakadu plum has the highest content for fruit of natural vitamin C in the whole world.
- strong antioxidant effect (+54% after 30 min and +79% after 24h)
- increases the absorption of vitamin C
- increased the absorption of hyaluronic acid by 59% in the study
- increased collagen production (+59%)
- strengthened corium i.e. dermis and improved skin´s overall appearance in the study
- lightens skin tone, reduces skin redness and improves skin tone
SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE – clinically tested ingredient
It is an enzyme that protects us from superoxide radical.
- reduced erythema i.e. skin redness caused by UV radiation in the study
- neutralizes the impact of superoxide radical
- protects us from harmful effects caused by environment
- enhances the effect of sun protection products
- fights against photoaging
TAMRIND FRUIT SEED POLYSACCHARIDE – clinically tested ingredient
It is a polysaccharide i.e. sugar from tamarind´s – the world´s most beautiful tropical tree – seed.
- offers skin immediate moisturizing effect (immediate rise in skin moisturizing level +59,2%) – more effective than hyaluronic acid
- improves skin elasticity
- reduced skin roughness by -27,6%
- improved skin density b (+7,9%
- reducesdthe activity of ß-galactosidase enzyme by -21%, used as a marker for aging in clinical studies
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar molecule that exists in different parts of connective tissue in our body including skin. Skin that is moisturized means skin that has high content of water – here comes the important hyaluronic acid! Hyaluronic acid has been tasted in different clinical studies. When tamarind´s polysaccharide offers immediate moisturizing effect, the aim of hyaluronic acid is to offer long-term moisturizing effect.
- capacity to bind significant amount of water offering plenty of moisture
- accelerates wound healing
- reduces redness and ezcema
- increases skin elasticity
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles and roughness
Spirulina extract is extracted from Spirulina Platensis seaweed whose anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial benefits have raised the popularity of this ingredient in recent years for the treatment of skin with imperfections.
- strong antioxidant whose effect of increasing collagen production has also been found – therefore spirulina might have also effect of reducing aging signs.
- anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- a great ingredient for the treatment of skin with imperfections (pimples, acne, eczema, psoriasis)
WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
Witch hazel extract is extracted from witch hazel´s leaves and it has widely been used in the treatment of skin with imperfections.
- anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it an ideal ingredient for the treatment of skin with imperfections
Vitamin C facial serum is suitable for all skin types for young and mature skin for year-round use. The serum is ideal for 25+ skin care and for skin with imperfections. The product is water-based and does not clog pores.
How to use?
Apply a thin layer of product (press pump twice) to face and neck in the mornings and evenings after cleaning your face. As the serum includes hyaluronic acid, we suggest patting some water gently to your face after using the serum – to get the maximum effect! You can use a moisturizing cream after applying the serum. The serum includes also sugar molecules and right after applying the serum you may feel that your skin is a bit sticky – this is normal and goes away once the serum has been fully absorbed.
You can use the serum in everyday skin care or as courses. Vitamin C serums are especially popular after summer when there are signs of pigmentation and changes in skin tone caused by sun´s UV.
Use sun protection when spending time in the sun.
Innovative airless glass bottle!
Serum has been packed into innovative airless glass pump bottle that is the first such unique bottle in the whole world! Smart bottle knows when product is all used (>95% serum used) – the pump can then be opened. Such bottle offers the product maximum protection and purity and you can recycle glass and plastic separately! The bottle has Ecocert Greenlife certification.
PRODUCT IS CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED IN CO-OPERATION WITH MEDEMIS CLINIC IN ESTONIA.
WE HAVE ALSO CONDUCTED SKIN BIOMARKER ANALYSES IN CO-OPERATION WITH WELL-KNOWN ESTONIAN BIOTECHNOLOGY COMPANY FIBROTX.
Different biomarkers specific to normal skin were analyzed during 3 weeks usage of vitamin C facial serum with skin molecular tests (transdermal analysis patch TAP) in order to evaluate possible skin irritation. Vitamin C facial serum did not cause any skin irritation to participants of clinical studies.
Read more about the serum from HERE.
All comments with the same date have been imported from our Estonian and Finnish webstores 🙂
Only 7 left in stock